Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Dec 11th, 2015

Good at surgery. Difficult to schedule, poor after procedure interactions (I felt like a nuisance when calling with concerns after a large surgery and ended up reaching out to a primary care local doctor for some common after surgery hurdles such as nausea and pain).

Avoid Dr. Koh and his practice show details Avoid Dr. Koh and his practice
by Disgruntled patient on Sep 15th, 2015

I had a surgery with Dr. Koh and did not get any follow up. After I made an appointment to follow up I was called a week later and told it would need to be rescheduled as he had booked a surgery during that time instead. Now I understand he stands to make more money from that surgery than my little follow up appointment, (I'm also a nurse and know how that works) but how unprofessional. I could not make the appointment for the rescheduled time and he and his staff refused to work with me for a different time stating that he was booked. I then asked if I could just have a telephone consult with Dr. Koh to determine what was done, what was found, etc. He agreed to this however wanted to charge me $100 for a phone consult when my copay for an office visit is only $40. Again, he was not able to work with me even though he was the one that cancelled my original appointment, which I had already taken off of work for in the first place. The two different receptionists that I talked to were also very rude. You would think you would have a bit better customer service after having a surgery that netted the doctor/his practice $30,000 per my insurance records. I would avoid him and his practice at all costs. One should not have to deal with this type of treatment.

Wonderful Experience show details Wonderful Experience
by Amrita Panda on Oct 26th, 2014

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Koh when he performed a laparoscopic hysterectomy and endometriosis excision surgery. I traveled all the way from India to Milwaukee, USA for this surgery after a 15 year treatment disaster in my own country. I could walk out of bed just 2 hours after the surgery and the post-op recovery was so smooth that I could not realize after 1 month that I had such a big surgery. I owe my happiness to Dr. Koh and wish many more women suffering from tremendous pain could find him.

Beware show details Beware
Jun 6th, 2013

This review is due to their billing manager Kim. My insurance told me that they'd partially cover my visit to Dr Koh &then they did not. I was going through a decision and them maybe an appeal process with them that Kim was aware of &said she'd wait for. All of a sudden I get notified by collections. She said she left me a vm that she needed to know something, but I literally did not receive it, doesn't matter though she said. She said she assumed I was just the type that didn't care and that the conversation was over. The only voicemail I got from her was after I was sent to collections, Lying, saying she got the result of my appeal (i was still waiting for an initial decision! No appeal took place yet!) I am deeply saddened to not be able to go through this appeal process now to possibly have been treated by one of the greatest specialists in the world. Due to her & her hatred of pts who create work for her. And now not only am I physically in constant severe pain, but now my credit has been ruined. As a single mom she has ruined my LIFE! Beware!

Aug 20th, 2012

I am so glad I found Dr. Koh! He is incredibly smart, innovative and an excellent surgeon! I would highly recommend him!