Obstetricians & Gynecologists

2350 N Lake Dr
Ste 504
Milwaukee, WI 53211
414-289-9668
Locations and availability (1)

|  Amazing Excision Specialist for Endometriosis  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2013

I had surgery in September 2013 for endometriosis and to see if I had interstitial cystitis. Dr. Koh did an amazing job at finding the endometriosis. He did four biopsies and all were positive for endometriosis. He found it in areas that most doctors do not think to look. He does not use the DaVinci robot which is very good because the scars that I had from a prior robot surgery left horrible red obvious scars and only three weeks after my surgery with Dr. Koh I can barely see them. I had instant pain relief after my surgery with Dr. Koh. I did not have interstitial cystitis after he did my cystoscopy but still have symptoms similar to it. He put me on a couple medications to try for nerve pain. One did not react well with my body, but everyone is different. I would not rely on Dr. Koh to give you instant results for chronic pelvic pain. That is not his expertise yet. Dr. Koh is very knowledgeable though and I highly recommend him.

|  Beware  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2013

This review is due to their billing manager Kim. My insurance told me that they'd partially cover my visit to Dr Koh &then they did not. I was going through a decision and them maybe an appeal process with them that Kim was aware of &said she'd wait for. All of a sudden I get notified by collections. She said she left me a vm that she needed to know something, but I literally did not receive it, doesn't matter though she said. She said she assumed I was just the type that didn't care and that the conversation was over. The only voicemail I got from her was after I was sent to collections, Lying, saying she got the result of my appeal (i was still waiting for an initial decision! No appeal took place yet!) I am deeply saddened to not be able to go through this appeal process now to possibly have been treated by one of the greatest specialists in the world. Due to her & her hatred of pts who create work for her. And now not only am I physically in constant severe pain, but now my credit has been ruined. As a single mom she has ruined my LIFE! Beware!

|  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

I am so glad I found Dr. Koh! He is incredibly smart, innovative and an excellent surgeon! I would highly recommend him!