Dr. Charles Koller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Koller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 3rd, 2017

great dr., caring, funny, i would recommend him and his staff highly...

April 23rd, 2017

Amazing Surgeon

My wife had abdominal pain for months.After seeing 5 different doctors, Dr. Koller took the time to listen. He ordered the appropriate tests and made an accurate diagnosis. The surgery went smoothly and my wife got her life back. Thank you Dr. Koller. You are an asset to your profession.

January 9th, 2017

Excellent Surgeon and Wonderful Results

Dr. Koller was so helpful throughout my experience and met all of the needs that I had within a considerably complex situation. He was kind, understanding, and knowledgeable - keeping me in the loop and taken care of every step of the way. The surgery he performed was more complex than other doctors had realized, and I can honestly say my surgery experience was excellent with him and his staff. My follow-up was just as informative and helpful as the the initial consultation.

August 12th, 2016

Dr. Koller repaired two inguinal hernias. I am grateful for his expertise. He relieved the pain and discomfort that I had been experiencing for months and the recovery time was minimal. He is personable and his years of experience put me at ease right from the beginning of the process.

June 23rd, 2016

Horrible

He was horrible. He shows no concern for his patients and treated us like we were robots. He was very short and disengaged with his responses. Worst experience I have ever had.

January 26th, 2016

These people are so rude. And the way he treats his staff is unbelievable. He spends no time with his patients.. I have never felt this way in a doctors office. You should not be scared to talk to your doctor..

November 18th, 2015

I would go with another option.

Dr. Koller is the smartest person in the room and he's not afraid to let you know that. Poor beside manner that is reflected by his staff. They seem to want to be there less than you do. He trivializes patient input because you are an idiot and he isn't. If this business were a restaurant it would have folded years ago. Arrogant with the personality of a flat tire. I would not recommend this office to anyone. I certainly won't be back.

May 12th, 2015

not very nice bedside manner. didnt speak much at all. didnt ease my nervousness of having surgery for a very large abscess.after surgery, he didnt come in to see how i was, saw him the day he decided to discharge me.very bad pain with wound open and needed to be packed, i screamd with one packing, i was told to stop screaming. i had no pain med when he was there packing it. i had no pillow to scream into, just unbearable pain. would not go back, i still have discomfort when i sit

May 9th, 2015

Amazing Surgeon

My husband William had an emergency surgery (incarcerated hernia ). We were so blessed with the V.I.P. Treatment from Dr Koller & Staff at the Winter Park Hospital. Every step of the way we were blessed to have the best surgeon he truly was a gift from God . Upon meeting him we new instantly we were in good hands .

April 30th, 2012

Dr Koller's bedside manner is awful! Once the surgery was performed, he never came to see me in the recovery room. At the follow up appt in his office I told him something didn't feel right - after calling me a wimp and telling me I would be fine I went to see another doctor. I now need a second surgery to drain an abscess from the surgery site. I would not go back to him if another surgery is needed. Dr Koller does not seem to listen to his patients and does not seem to care about their concerns.

March 20th, 2012

It's fairly easy to get an appointment with Dr. Koller and the wait was almost nonexistent. What was missing was the doctor's willingness to look at issues of concern with a critical eye and mind. If your going for a second opinion, don't bother; his allegiances will be with his profession. A lack of rapport and a deadpan personality was my initial impression. Repeatedly, the impression was that it didn't matter how one describes their ailment because your words are falling on deaf ears.

February 4th, 2011

Very good listiner and excellent knowledge of the condition I had. Highly Recommended