A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Koopmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Koopmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Koopmann, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koopmann graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Koopmann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Koopmann MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Koopmann practice?
- Dr. Charles Koopmann has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Koopmann practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.