A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Koopmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Koopmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koopmann
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koopmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Koopmann, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koopmann graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Koopmann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Koopmann MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Koopmann practice?
- Dr. Charles Koopmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Koopmann practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.