Good...for the most part show details Good...for the most part
by Tee M. on May 16th, 2013

Dr Korman is very attentive to you while you are in the exam room. He spends an average of 20-30 minutes with you, explaining what is going on and what the treatment/meds he prescribes does. But the wait time to get into the examining room is usually 30-40 mins, even when the waiting room is empty. The staff are usually friendly and helpful. But I was waiting for blood work results to be mailed to and called when it was a few weeks after the test, I explained to the person who answered its been a few weeks and she said she'll have them mailed right out. 2 more weeks go by and no results, called the office and talked to a different person who said the office doesn't mail blood work results out. I explained every year I get blood work done and it's mailed to me, and she told me I don't know who would mail results to you from this office but the dr is supposed to call you with results. Again I reiterated for the 5 years I've been going there I've always gotten them mailed to me. Annoyed, she said well that's not supposed to happen and I'll have the dr call you back. No phone call yet. I'm not sure if that's the staff not telling him or he just hasn't called. Overall Dr Korman is satisfactory, returned calls could use some working on and staff could learn office practices.

Ridiculous show details Ridiculous
May 29th, 2012

I've been going to this doctor for 4 years now, because he knew my family history. I have never felt that he cared about treating me, and as a result I was undiagnosed with celiac disease for TWO years. Not only that, but the staff is so impatient and rude, and he does not follow up with you at all. In fact, he told me that if I don't hear from him in two weeks about my blood work, that I should give him a call. ISN'T IT HIS JOB TO TELL ME THE RESULTS OF A TEST?? I have been so disappointed in this physician, especially since I pay a good amount of money for health insurance. I'm in process of finding a new PCP because it's obvious this one only cares about his bank account and not your health.

Nov 21st, 2011

Dr. Charles is a great doctor. He listen to me very carefuly.

Excellent Physician!!! show details Excellent Physician!!!
by Sharon Sloane on Jan 9th, 2011

Dr. Korman treated me very well and had a great bedside manner. He seems to be very knowlegeable. I will definitely tell my friends!!