Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  Great  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2012

Love this Doctor. Will see him again if I need.

|  show details
Jan 9th, 2012

Great doctor, with great bedside manner!

|  don't trust people who are psychos and don't take their meds  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

This Doctor was right on how to treat my problem. I took all the meds he requested,not only the pain pills. in 10 days I was fine. Also I did not wait until it was an ER before I make the appt Dont try to get in on the same day. And if your a patients who returns try keeping you bills paid

|  WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2010

THIS IS THE SLICKEST snake oil dealer in HOMESTEAD............he told my father in law he was not able to hear in one ear (just after he had taken wax out of that ear>>>>>>>>>>>DUHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! His staff was to call a make a apt for me and "WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL THE PAPERWORK FOR YOU" TAHT was i TOTAL lie......they did NOTHING......not even one call.............said they did ear surgery on me......they took some ear wax out and nowthey are billing me out of my pocket $575

|  New here, came from NJ  |  show details
by John wollin on Oct 4th, 2010

wast not disappointed. took more time with me than any other Dr. I have seen.

|  wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by Camile Blanco on Aug 24th, 2010

Dr.Kosove spent a lot of time with me and explained everything well. He has a lovely bedside manner. The office was clean. He diagnosed my problem and gave me the meds that cleared it up in no time. Yes I would send my family and friends to him. The wait time was not bad.

|  Worse doctor to entrust a loved one`s well being and life.  |  show details
by Sam Andrews at Citysearch on Oct 23rd, 2009 on citysearch.com

In less than a year`s time this \"doctor\",and I use the term loosely, has misdiagnosed at least two patients, both now deceased, as having relatively minor conditions, when in fact both had cancer. In at least one case, that of my mom`s, he took his time about getting her in for timely first appointment , at least a month, when informed of the lump that came up under her chiin. Then on first appointment he misdiagnosed her as onlyu having a swollen gland., and said he thought he had seen her before about it. He hadn`t. Then he set anothe r appointment for more than a month away. During the following month my mother said the lump was getting larger I called to tell doc kos and his reply was `it doesn`t get that large that fast, and it was only a swollen gland. He did not rush up for urgent appointment as it was still about a month or more before he finally found time to see her. Then in spite of plainly visible worsening growth, he still stuck to same old story, and did not perform biopsy. Listen carefully Kossy Boy- BI-OP-SY, look it up in the DIC-TION-ARY.Then we did what we should have donne in the first place, and took her to a REAL DOCTOR, who did a biopsy, and the results came back as her having CAN-CER.There`s another word for you to look up Kossy. She had one chemo, became anemic, and had to have a transfusion. She got to where she could no longer chew food or even swallow water, and had to have a feeding tube to her stomach, and passed away shortly thereafter. THEN when Kossy learned of this his reply was he does the best he can, but sometimes he might lose one or two, and that perhaps if she would have had faster treatment.YES, if he had of gotten her in faster, and done a biopsy like he should have, then it could have been taken off surgically. But after all the time he wasted it was blocking the major arteries in her throat. The other person I know of who was misdiagnosed by him was my mom`s friend`s daughter in law who passed away less than a year after my mom.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Worse doctor to entrust a loved one`s well being and life.  |  show details
by Sam Andrews at Citysearch on Oct 23rd, 2009 on citysearch.com

In less than a year`s time this \"\"doctor\"\",and I use the term loosely, has misdiagnosed at least two patients, both now deceased, as having relatively minor conditions, when in fact both had cancer. In at least one case, that of my mom`s, he took his time about getting her in for timely first appointment , at least a month, when informed of the lump that came up under her chiin. Then on first appointment he misdiagnosed her as onlyu having a swollen gland., and said he thought he had seen her before about it. He hadn`t. Then he set anothe r appointment for more than a month away. During the following month my mother said the lump was getting larger I called to tell doc kos and his reply was `it doesn`t get that large that fast, and it was only a swollen gland. He did not rush up for urgent appointment as it was still about a month or more before he finally found time to see her. Then in spite of plainly visible worsening growth, he still stuck to same old story, and did not perform biopsy. Listen carefully Kossy Boy- BI-OP-SY, look it up in the DIC-TION-ARY.Then we did what we should have donne in the first place, and took her to a REAL DOCTOR, who did a biopsy, and the results came back as her having CAN-CER.There`s another word for you to look up Kossy. She had one chemo, became anemic, and had to have a transfusion. She got to where she could no longer chew food or even swallow water, and had to have a feeding tube to her stomach, and passed away shortly thereafter. THEN when Kossy learned of this his reply was he does the best he can, but sometimes he might lose one or two, and that perhaps if she would have had faster treatment.YES, if he had of gotten her in faster, and done a biopsy like he should have, then it could have been taken off surgically. But after all the time he wasted it was blocking the major arteries in her throat. The other person I know of who was misdiagnosed by him was my mom`s friend`s daughter in law who passed away less than a year after my mom.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  in mourning  |  show details
by In mourning on Aug 5th, 2009

This so called doctor has problems with diagnosing correctly. In less than a years time he has diagnosed two patients, both now deceased, as having relatively minor problems, when in fact both had cancer. If he had been quicker about getting patients in initially and for follow ups and biopsies maybe both would still be here.