A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Krome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Krome is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krome graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Krome has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krome accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles N. Krome practice?
Dr. Charles Krome practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Manahawkin, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Surgeons, Egg Harbor Township Family Physicians, Egg Harbor Township Pain Management Doctors, Egg Harbor Township Sports Medicine Doctors, and Egg Harbor Township Neurologists.