A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Krome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Krome is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krome
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krome Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Krome graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krome has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Nicholas Krome DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles N. Krome practice?
- Dr. Charles Krome has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Krome practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Williamstown, NJ.
See Williamstown Family Physicians and Williamstown Sports Medicine Doctors.