A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Krome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Krome is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Krome graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Krome has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krome accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles N. Krome practice?
Dr. Charles Krome practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Manahawkin, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Family Physicians and Egg Harbor Township Sports Medicine Doctors.