A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Krome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Krome is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Krome graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krome has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Nicholas Krome DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles N. Krome practice?
- Dr. Charles Krome has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Krome practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near WILLIAMSTOWN, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: HAMMONTON, NJ.
See WILLIAMSTOWN Family Physicians.