Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Sports Medicine Specialist

Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Special treatment for older people. He cares about senior citizens like me, ad was also very interested in my grandson who had special problems with feet and back. show details Special treatment for older people. He cares about senior citizens like me, ad was also very interested in my grandson who had special problems with feet and back.
by elaine heiler on Sep 7th, 2016

Helps me get off the table when he is done with my treatment. Is the best at not hurting me when he gives my shots. He also listens to me about my problems with my legs.

Sales Manager show details Sales Manager
May 9th, 2016

Great guy.

Feb 16th, 2016

Great Doctor! Knows what he is doing, very professional

by Gary Brown on Nov 18th, 2015

Very good courteous service. Very interested in the patients welfare.

Jul 30th, 2015

Dr. Krome was my doctor when he was associated with Rothman Institute. I REALLY liked him. He was always concerned and caring. I plan on going to his new practice.

by Linda P on May 16th, 2015

Dr Krome and his staff are very kind, and respectful to his patients

Apr 22nd, 2015

Dr Charles Krome is a physician ,who truely cares about his patients and is very good at what he does.

Dr. Krome. Great doctor show details Dr. Krome. Great doctor
Jul 12th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Krome for about 5 years. I went to one doctor who said I need knee surgery. I went to Dr. Krome for a second opinion. He suggested Supartz injections and thankfully those work, saving me from knee replacements. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've been to in the past few years. He takes the time to fully explain his diagnosis and the staff at his office are always very courteous. Yes sometimes they do run a bit behind in appointment times but for a knowledgeable and compassionate doctor I don't mind the wait. I would highly recommend Dr. Krome to everyone

dr krome show details dr krome
Nov 14th, 2011

I would recommend dr. krome he has a great bedside manner and shows caring about his patients

Be careful... show details Be careful...
Apr 2nd, 2009

If your not a 15 year old athlete, or injured playing sports, avoid him. If your injury is not cut and dry, avoid him. He isn't accurate on his medical notes and careless writing in charts!