A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kutler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kutler
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Kutler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kutler, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutler graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kutler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Kutler MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles Kutler practice?
- Dr. Charles Kutler has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Kutler practices Infectious Disease near Kingston, NY.
See Kingston Infectious Disease Doctors.