A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kuttner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kuttner, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kuttner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuttner graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kuttner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuttner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Kuttner practice?
Dr. Charles Kuttner practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.