A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Anderson, MD, MBA, MPH is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth`s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Anderson practice?
Dr. Charles Anderson practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Methuen, MA and Boston, MA.
See Brighton Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl Anderson, Dr. Carlo Anderson, Dr. Carlos Anderson, Dr. Charley Anderson