Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Barnes
Dr. Charles Barnes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR, with another office in Little Rock, AR. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Barnes is affiliated with North Metro Medical Center, Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock and St Vincent Morrilton. Dr. Barnes has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Barnes has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Charles Barnes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.
Dr. Kathryn Mccarthy
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Little Rock, AR 0.01 mi9
Dr. Ethan Schock
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Little Rock, AR 0.01 mi21
Dr. Brian Norton
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Little Rock, AR 0.01 mi1