A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Barton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barton
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Barton, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Barton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lawrence Barton MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Barton practice?
- Dr. Charles Barton has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Barton practices Otolaryngology near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Otolaryngologists.