Dr. Charles Barton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Barton?

Seasonal Allergies

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Charles Barton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 5th, 2010

Highly recommend Dr. Barton

After consulting with several ENTs regarding my daughter's recurrent ear, adenoid and throat infections both pre and post ear tubes, Dr. Barton was quick to assess my daughter's need for a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy. No other ENT was willing to step up to this plate, nor showed the competence and confidence in his or her abilities to effectively treat my daughter's medical condition. Too many MD's these days want to intellectualize everything and milk your pocket book, forgetting their primary role as the patient advocate. There is no doubt in my mind that we made the right decision when Dr. Barton came back from just completing surgery on our daughter to inform us that there was an enormous amount of scar tissue on our daughter's tonsils and the adenoids were obstructive. Every ENT, even the President-elect of the American Academy of Otolaryngology suggested we do nothing but leave her adenoids and tonsils in despite her recurrent upper respiratory infections, and therefore potential for more hearing loss, not to mention breathing obstruction and oxygen deprivation to her brain. Any advice that I may offer, is do your due diligence, and NEVER questions your own belief system. MD's are not GOD, and they may not always be serving in our or our family's best interest, only the interest of their pocket book. Dr. Barton is a VERY rare find these days for he is the patient advocate!

April 6th, 2010

Most caring & thorough physician

Dr. Barton treated my 3 daughters from the time they were toddlers and were suffering with ear infections. He was so thorough, conscientious, and very caring. When we moved out of state, and my youngest daughter was still having bad ear problems, he was kind enough to see her and operate on her to give her relief. It was such a comfort to know that he was there if I needed his help to keep my girls healthy. In his field, he is the finest physician I have ever dealt with. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

November 2nd, 2015