A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Beall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Beall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sperm Retrieval
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beall graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Beall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Monongalia County General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles Beall practice?
Dr. Charles Beall practices Medical Oncology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Oncologists.