A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Beall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Beall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beall
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sperm Retrieval
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beall graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Beall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fairmont General Hospital
- West Virginia University Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Beall MD is a male Oncologist , has 42 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Beall practice?
- Dr. Charles Beall has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Beall practices Medical Oncology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Oncologists.