A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Beall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Beall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beall
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sperm Retrieval
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beall graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Beall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fairmont General Hospital
- West Virginia University Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Beall MD is a male Oncologist , has 41 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Beall practice?
- Dr. Charles Beall has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Beall practices Medical Oncology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Oncologists.