A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Beck, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beck
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Beck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beck has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Orthopedic Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Beck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Beck practice?
- Dr. Charles Beck has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Beck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Jordan, UT.
See West Jordan Surgeons.