A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Beck, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beck
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Beck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beck has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Orthopedic Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Beck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Beck practice?
- Dr. Charles Beck has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Beck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Jordan, UT.
See West Jordan Surgeons.