A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lewis Calhoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lewis Calhoun, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis Calhoun graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Lewis Calhoun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis Calhoun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans