A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lewis Calhoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lewis Calhoun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis Calhoun
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Calhoun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lewis Calhoun, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis Calhoun graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Lewis Calhoun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lewis Calhoun MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Lewis Calhoun practice?
- Dr. Charles Lewis Calhoun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Lewis Calhoun practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.