A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lewis Calhoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lewis Calhoun, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis Calhoun graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Lewis Calhoun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lewis Calhoun MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Lewis Calhoun practice?
- Dr. Charles Lewis Calhoun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Lewis Calhoun practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.