A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cannon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cannon, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannon graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Cannon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lawrence Cannon MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Cannon practice?
- Dr. Charles Cannon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Cannon practices Gastroenterology near Enid, OK.
See Enid Gastroenterologists.