A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cheng is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cheng, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Cheng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Western Medical Center - Anaheim
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lo-Yun Cheng MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Charles Cheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Cheng practices Emergency Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Emergency Physicians.