A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cheng, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Western Medical Center-Anaheim
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cheng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Cheng practice?
Dr. Charles Cheng practices Emergency Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl Cheng, Dr. Carlo Cheng, Dr. Carlos Cheng, Dr. Charley Cheng