A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Coats:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Coats is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Coats graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Coats has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Randolph Hospital Inc
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Leroy Coats MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Coats practice?
- Dr. Charles Coats has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Coats practices Family Medicine near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Primary Care Doctors.