A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cole is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cole, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cole has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Cole MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Cole practice?
- Dr. Charles Cole has 7 office locations.
Dr. Charles Cole practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lewisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsport, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Lewisburg Surgeons.