A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cole is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cole, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cole has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Cole MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Cole practice?
- Dr. Charles Cole has 7 office locations.
Dr. Charles Cole practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lewisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsport, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Lewisburg Orthopedic Surgeons.