A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cox, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Leonard Cox MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Cox practice?
- Dr. Charles Cox has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Cox practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Juliet, TN and Nashville, TN.
See Franklin Orthopedic Surgeons.