inactive

• Orthopedic Surgery Franklin, TN

4.7

May 1st, 2012
The Best!
Caring and compassionate. Explained things in a way that my mother could understand while displaying a keen sense of humor to keep things in perspective.

September 9th, 2011
Great Doctor. Took the time to thoroughly explain everything and different treatment options and surgery for a torn ACL.

April 6th, 2011
outstanding
i thoroughly enjoyed my experience. the wait time was short, staff was friendly, and care was excellent. he was very personable, took time to explain things, and offered me options for treatment. the temporary location at a physical therapy facility worked just fine. recommend him highly!

March 16th, 2011
do not like that he works out of a physical therapy building and his office is one of the treatment rooms for the people who are going there for physical therapy. I had much rather have a private office with a nurse that take vitals first. I am not at all impressed.

February 22nd, 2011
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Cox did an ACL reconstruction for me almost a year ago, and I have been back to playing sports 100 % for quite a few months now, recovery was fast, and he did an excellent job with the repair! He has a great personality.. younger doctor, and very friendly/happy. Always smiling with lots of skills and qualifications. Highly recommend him!

January 12th, 2011
Best Orthopaedic Experience
He has one of the best bedside dispositions that I have ever encountered. He was very respectful of my time and courteous. Although he is very busy with covering collegiate and professional teams in the area, he always takes time to answer all questions and explain things in a way that anyone can understand.

January 2nd, 2011
Missed many appointments. Ready for surgery about to go under had an IV in my arm. Finally showed up after what seemed close to 2 hours to tell me he's calling off the surgery today and didn't want to call and be rude so he met me in person. I wish he would have called because I was waiting forever. After surgery came in my room once to check on me. He has that demeanor that he is too busy for you. When he is actually right in front of you he seems like a very good doctor if you can get him in front of you.