A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Friedman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Friedman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital-Highland
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lee Friedman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Charles Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Friedman practices Ophthalmology near Collinsville, IL.
See Collinsville Ophthalmologists.