A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Friedman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Friedman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital-Highland
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lee Friedman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Charles Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Friedman practices Ophthalmology near Collinsville, IL.
See Collinsville Ophthalmologists.