A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Getz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Getz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Getz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Getz graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Getz has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lonnie Getz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Getz practice?
- Dr. Charles Getz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Getz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.