Charles L Getz MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Marlton, NJ

September 24th, 2015
I had 2 full tears and partial in shoulder. I'm back to nearly full activity in 4 months. Prompt surgery and great results.

July 18th, 2015
Miraculous
Suffered with Shoulder pain for 3 long years , isolating my self away from all sports and games and activities. Lost hope and interest in life...showed to several Doctors in US with no succesful out come .It was DR. Charles Getz who gave me a hope to Live quality life.. His diagnoze was accurate and the treatment was perfect...cant explain how much difference it made in life ..hats off to Getz Sir..May God Bless you , so that you give health to hundreds of patients

July 6th, 2015
FIRST DO NO HARM
My 78 year old mother went to Dr. Getz at Riddle for shoulder surgery a year ago. The surgery was a success but during the surgery the anesthesiologist damaged one of the main nerves in the arm - it took months of PT before she could use the arm. Worse, she suffered brain bleeds which have left her with a permanent dementia. I wish more people knew about the link between anesthesia and dementia. The Rothman Institute needs to treat the entire patient not just the bones, tendons and muscles but FIRST DO NO HARM.

June 26th, 2015
Fortunate
Having never experienced a broken bone I was terrified. I felt blessed in having 'the best' Rothman has to offer. Dr. Getz and his staff were extremely kind in dealing with this senior patient whose ups and downs were many.

June 24th, 2015
COMPLETE RELIEF
My first comment I would like to make about Dr. Getz is that he is a MAGICIAN. He replaced both of my shoulders (not at the same time) over successive years. I had intense pain for over 15 years with severely restricted range of motion. To put on a shirt in the morning was a nightmare. At times I had constant pain that limited me being able to get a good night's sleep. After each surgery I had immediate relief the same day of the surgery. The Physical Therapy is a long and arduous process; both the Outpatient (for 3 months) part and what I had to do on my own (for 1 year). But by doing EVERYTHING Dr. Getz told me in the manner he told me to do it I am reaping the benefits now by what I can do. I have about 90% of my motion back. I had to do this process twice as my shoulders were each replaced about 1 year apart. Yes, it is not easy but now I am beginning a new period FREE of pain and able to do pretty much anything I want to. Example: I do all of my own landscaping. I have not been able to do it for the last three years. I am doing it this year able to lift 50lb. bags of mulch, pieces of sod, etc....... I recommend to whoever consults with Dr. Getz just to do whatever he says in the manner he says to do it. I HAVE COMPLETE TRUST IN Dr. Getz.

February 1st, 2011
Awesome doctor. Very caring and compassionate and easy to talk to. Very personable and professional.