A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Heaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Heaton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heaton
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Heaton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Heaton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Heaton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heaton has 18 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lawson Heaton MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Heaton practice?
- Dr. Charles Heaton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Heaton practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.