A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Heaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Heaton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heaton
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Heaton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Heaton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Heaton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heaton has 18 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lawson Heaton MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Heaton practice?
- Dr. Charles Heaton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Heaton practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.