Dr. Charles Hendrix Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Hendrix?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Charles Hendrix?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 1st, 2016

Nervous/unhappy

I have surgery coming up with Dr. Hendricks. He did not make me feel comfortable with him at all after he lectured me for being in the hospital for a few days before my appointment with him and excepting pain med during my stay. Treating me like a druggie when I took nothing but Tylenol at home for my sever pain. He roughly examend my wounds after I explained to him how much pain I was in he put me in tears. He said surgery was my only option and when I agreed he wouldn't answer any questions I had about my recovery process or anything else he was rude and treated me as if I was just a case and not a person. He also told me my case was the least severe case he had seen in a while when I mentioned pain basically I shouldn't be in that much pain. While every other Dr I have seen said it's the worst case they had ever seen. He was cocky and horrible bedside manner. Could not wait to get out of there. Left in tears. I'm just hoping he's good at what he does because I'm nervous to be in his care!

May 15th, 2015

Don't waste your time!

Don't waste your time visiting this doctor! I had an appointment for a consultation and was immediately so encouraged by his confidence and demeanor. He put me at ease and was very professional. He spoke as if insurance approval would be quick and that he would ensure my insurance paid for the procedure. He also made it seem as though the time from consultation to approval to surgery would be quick and that he would work hard to expedite the process. Over two weeks and many phone calls later, and he still hadn't submitted the paperwork to my insurance. In addition, his nurse is is curt and unresponsive, and does not return phone calls in a timely manner (if at all). I've decided to purse another surgeon, as I can't imagine what the recovery period would be like working with such a careless staff. Don't waste your time with Dr. Hendrix!

January 21st, 2015

Very caring, honest doctor!

April 16th, 2014

Extremely Knowledgable and Attention to Detail

Dr. Hendrix provided two procedures at the same time for me. I am almost three years post-op and my results are fantastic. I am so impressed with him, I'm having a minimal procedure in one week. I love the staff and the bedside manner. Staff has been very helpful.

April 8th, 2013

Acts with intergrety

An individual is whole and complete when their word is whole and complete, and their word is whole and complete when they honor their word. You will get just that with this doctor. Go jayhawks...KU rocks!!

October 12th, 2012

This dr is a waste of your time. He has no follow up.

I had an appointment with this dr. He said he would write my insurance company regarding a proposed procedure. After a month of not hearing from him, I called to follow up and received no call back. After the second month, I did the same with again, no result or call back. On the third month I called and talked to his nurse, and she put me of saying she would call me back. She never did. On my final call (today) I found out that there was no original follow up with my first visit to my insurance company. I am now demanding my office visit copay back.

May 11th, 2011

You suck, Chaz! You won't be lucky with chucky.

bad nursing staff to say the least, and attention to detail is most certainly a joke. k-screw med is rapidly becoming a growing disgrace

March 15th, 2011

in a hurry to do a quick "job"

oh, how I just love the overly laid-back approach in this particular dept and dcotor, missing and not focusing on details, overlooking and causing problems, and this mentality is also unfortunately adopted by the hardly knowledgable, very curt nursing staff as well, more concerned with their own appearances and flirting with their co workers. the future of ku looks bleak

August 4th, 2017