A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Herring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Herring is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herring
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herring Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Herring, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Herring has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Martin Luther King, Jr. - Drew Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Providence Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Herring MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Herring practice?
- Dr. Charles Herring has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Herring practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons and Los Angeles Sports Medicine Doctors.