A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Herring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Herring is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Herring, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Herring graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Herring has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Herring MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Herring practice?
- Dr. Charles Herring has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Herring practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Beverly Hills Orthopedic Surgeons and Beverly Hills Surgeons.