A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Herring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Herring is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herring
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herring Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Herring, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herring graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Herring has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Herring MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Herring practice?
- Dr. Charles Herring has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Herring practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Marina Del Rey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Surgeons and Marina Del Rey Orthopedic Surgeons.