Charles Herring Jr. Is this you?

Have you seen Charles Herring Jr.?

August 28th, 2017

excellent care

I have had nothing but pleasant visits. From the staff to Dr. Herring it has been a very good experience. I can not say enough good things about this man.

March 25th, 2017

Truly the most amazing doctor I have ever met, somebody who has personally called to check in, I have not a single bad thing to say, only Thankyou.

Being a person who has extreme anxiety in Hospitals/with doctors, I am always so excited to see Dr. Herring for my scaphoid fracture this year. He is very helpful and has made sure to his full extent that I will recover. I am so grateful.

February 25th, 2017

muy profecional todo el equipo de trabajo en especial el dr henrring

muy profecionales y muy servicio gracias por buena atencion.

September 7th, 2016

He has always shown 100% concern and always takes his time with any concerns or questions you have.

He has been 100% true to me. Thanks!

August 31st, 2016

Dr Herring is Professional, Kind, Caring and listen completely to my concerns and questions.

This provider has been and continues to be an outstanding Medical Provider with true concern for resolving my medical conditions

August 26th, 2016

Excellent Service

He is very nice he takes time to listen to my complaints

August 27th, 2012

Very good physician

Dr. Herring recently teamed with another physician to properly diagnose a painful nerve injury near my elbow. His diagnosis was concise, the surgery he performed was flawless and, importantly, it fixed my problem.There were some extra minutes waiting in the office for him but it was because he was spending time with other patients -which he has done with me every time I have seen him. He's been attentive to my symptoms since surgery and I consider him someone I would refer, without question.

May 27th, 2016