A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Huang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Huang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital
- Harper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Huang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Huang practice?
- Dr. Charles Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Huang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.