A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Huang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Huang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital
- Harper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Huang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Huang practice?
- Dr. Charles Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Huang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.