A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Huang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Huang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital
- Harper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Huang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Huang practice?
- Dr. Charles Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Huang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons.