A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Huang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Huang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lee Huang MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Huang practice?
- Dr. Charles Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Huang practices Diagnostic Radiology near Oak Brook, IL.
See Oak Brook Radiologists.