A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Huang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Huang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lee Huang MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Huang practice?
- Dr. Charles Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Huang practices Diagnostic Radiology near Oak Brook, IL.
See Oak Brook Radiologists.