Dr. Charles Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Jackson?

Best Dr. for a difficult time in our life.

Posted on October 25th, 2017

After a trip to my doctor for Low Testosterone at 42 years old I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. My wife and I were confused, mad, and scared. We were referred to Dr. Jackson by my MD. From the moment we entered his office and met Jenny, how professional she was, how calming the office was we knew we were on the right track. We sat down with Dr' Jackson and he explained medical terminology, testing, the disease and treatment options in a way that was "English" to us. He is special, he made sure we understood what was going on, how it was going to change our lives, ways to deal with those changes and gave us support through the entire process. There is no question in my mind that God put Dr. Jackson, Mike and Jenny in my life to Save my life and to make sure I had the best team keeping me alive and ensuring that I would eradicate the cancer, but that I would have the support and guidance post op. One year later I have direct contact with him, he asks questions about my recovery and cares about me and my family. The Da Vinci surgery is the best solution for Prostate cancer, get a MRI guided biopsy, way less pain and accurate results unlike a ultrasound. I had Surgery on June 24th and was back to work 10 days later, regular surgery would have had me out for 6-8 weeks. I cannot say enough about my experience, Dr. Jackson is the leading specialist in the South East, in my opinion if you have the means, where ever you live, come to Chattanooga and have Dr. Jackson make sure you get your life back and can be around for your family. Dan 43, Chattanooga TN

Thankful...

Posted on October 30th, 2013

I just want everyone to know,,Dr. Jackson is by far the best physician I have ever had contact with,,,he is caring,,and he makes a bad situation of prostate cancer bearable...his assistant Mike is as well one of the best caregivers I have ever been in contact with,,also Jennifer is exceptional also...This office will make a life changing situation so much more easy to accept,,I thank God for people like these...

God Sent!

Posted on December 2nd, 2012

I went to Dr. Jackson for a second opinion after being told that I would need to have my right kidney removed. I am eternally.grateful for meeting Dr. Jackson and having him make me feel so thoroughly informed of my situation. I immediately felt that I could TRUST him with such a delicate procedure. I have my kidney today and I continue to thank God for allowing me to have Dr. Jackson as my surgeon. He is always a part of my testimony about my kidney. May God forever bless and keep him!

Posted on April 1st, 2016