A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lackey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lackey
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lackey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lackey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lackey graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Lackey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Purcell Municipal Hospital
- Norman Regional Hospital
- Moore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lee Lackey MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Lackey practice?
- Dr. Charles Lackey has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Lackey practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Norman, OK.
See Norman Internists and Norman Gastroenterologists.