A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lawler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lawler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawler
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lawler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lawler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawler graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lawler MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Lawler practice?
- Dr. Charles Lawler has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Lawler practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Geriatric Doctors.