A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lawler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lawler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawler
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lawler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lawler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawler graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lawler MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Lawler practice?
- Dr. Charles Lawler has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Lawler practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Geriatric Doctors.