A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Lewis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lee Lewis MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Charles Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Lewis practices Psychiatry near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Psychiatrists.