Dermatologists

Dermatology & Skin Surgery Center
501 Gordon Dr
Exton, PA 19341
610-594-6660
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  My Customer Service Experience  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2013

Unfortunately, I never got back to see Dr. Meyer, so this review is primarily for the customer service I received. It was very poor. I only had contact with one person, and she was extremely rude, from the phone call I made the day of my appointment (I called to confirm my appointment the morning of) to my contact with her at reception. Without going into much detail, the error was NOT mine and, in fact, I took steps to personally resolve the issue while I was still there, hoping to still get into see the Dr. There was an offered solution to the problem, and she refused to help in the moment. I ended up walking out, mainly because of her attitude and lack of respect for me. Had she handled me respectfully, I would have rescheduled or signed anything. I felt like she had NO time for anything I had to say. I had waited over a month for this appointment. The inconvenience I went through to get to this appointment was a waste of my time and my employer's, who had to get relief for me to make it there by 4:30. Dr. Meyer may be a wonderful Dr., but I will never know. For the most part, I am a nice, easy to get along with person. There was NO need for her to treat me the way she did. I am NOT obligated to return to this practice and I will now take my business elsewhere.

|  show details
May 19th, 2011

Dr. Myers was very professional, answered all my questions and put me at ease. I was in and out of the office in a very short time. I was very pleased with his care and the quickness of getting an appointment.

|  skin cancer screening  |  show details
by Kmarrowood on Mar 23rd, 2010

I was amazed at how fast I was in to see the doctor only to be impressed at how excellent my appt. went. Dr. Meyers was thorough and professional and took the time to address my concerns....best DR appt I've ever had! Fast yet thorough, highly recommend!