Dr. Charles Meyers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Meyers?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Charles Meyers?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 24th, 2017

Dr Meyers hears your concerns and takes time to talk with you about treatment options.

February 21st, 2017

awesome dr

September 1st, 2016

Personable and Professional

Relaxed manner and thorough. I feel at ease and I appreciate his gentle and kind approach during examinations. Not particularly easy to get an appointment with but that should not be a surprise as his credentials and experience are worth the effort. Like most all specialists, he is rushed from patient to patient but does his best with time management.

February 17th, 2016

Terrible doctor

He is careless and too casual. He does not give instructions for post operative care. Neither is he available if some problems arise after skin surgery. I had a bad experience with him

March 8th, 2013

My Customer Service Experience

Unfortunately, I never got back to see Dr. Meyer, so this review is primarily for the customer service I received. It was very poor. I only had contact with one person, and she was extremely rude, from the phone call I made the day of my appointment (I called to confirm my appointment the morning of) to my contact with her at reception. Without going into much detail, the error was NOT mine and, in fact, I took steps to personally resolve the issue while I was still there, hoping to still get into see the Dr. There was an offered solution to the problem, and she refused to help in the moment. I ended up walking out, mainly because of her attitude and lack of respect for me. Had she handled me respectfully, I would have rescheduled or signed anything. I felt like she had NO time for anything I had to say. I had waited over a month for this appointment. The inconvenience I went through to get to this appointment was a waste of my time and my employer's, who had to get relief for me to make it there by 4:30. Dr. Meyer may be a wonderful Dr., but I will never know. For the most part, I am a nice, easy to get along with person. There was NO need for her to treat me the way she did. I am NOT obligated to return to this practice and I will now take my business elsewhere.

May 19th, 2011

Dr. Myers was very professional, answered all my questions and put me at ease. I was in and out of the office in a very short time. I was very pleased with his care and the quickness of getting an appointment.

March 23rd, 2010

skin cancer screening

I was amazed at how fast I was in to see the doctor only to be impressed at how excellent my appt. went. Dr. Meyers was thorough and professional and took the time to address my concerns....best DR appt I've ever had! Fast yet thorough, highly recommend!

August 17th, 2017