A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Neal, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neal graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Neal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lee Neal DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Neal practice?
- Dr. Charles Neal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Neal practices Emergency Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Emergency Physicians.