A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles O'Brien, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L O'Brien MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Charles O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles O'Brien practices Pediatrics near Deerfield, IL.
See Deerfield Pediatricians.