Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Pearson Jr
Dr. Charles Pearson Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA, with other offices in Baton Rouge, LA and Jackson, MS (and 2 other locations). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Pearson is affiliated with Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center and Promise Hospital of Louisiana, Inc Shreveport. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Pearson Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Charles Pearson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.