A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Powell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Powell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Powell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lee Powell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Powell practice?
- Dr. Charles Powell has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Powell practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.