Overall Review

December 16th, 2015
My husband and I both use Dr. Powell as our family physician. I could not be more pleased! He genuinely cares for his patients and takes the time to explain issues and options. I highly recommend Dr. Powell. His staff is very courteous and personable.

September 23rd, 2015
Rarely spend time in explaining but keeps issuing orders for tests,which means keeping billings. Extremely difficult to reach the person you want ; really testing your patience Staff that I met were not efficient

September 17th, 2015
Excellent doctor and staff. He treats his patients like family.

May 15th, 2015
My husband saw him for the first time today, and we were both pleased with what we saw, and heard. He is very caring.

April 27th, 2015
Excellent doctor. He always takes his time with us and makes our health concerns his primary goals. He's on top of our problems and goes the "extra mile" to solve our medical needs.

April 23rd, 2015
Great Doctor and Staff
I have been going to Dr Powells practice for several years. The last time I went was to get a referral for a wound on my ankle that wouldn't heal. Roz, his nurse sprung into action and immediately cut through the red tape to make it happen. The follow up exceeded my expectations. I would have no hesitation recommending Dr. Powell and his staff!!!!

March 18th, 2015
Great experience !!
Our experience ( my wife's and mine ) with Dr Powell as well as the results were great ! He gives you a clear explanation of posible solutions or alternatives for your problem or for what you are looking for , and he is clear on expected results ( your expectations ) His staff is very friendly , they make you feel like they have known you for ever .! My wife loves them !!!They follow up after the procedure in timely maner !! We have recomended him to our family and friends . I am ready for my next hair transplant and my wife for her next touch up !!!! Thank you Dr Charles Powell !

March 17th, 2015
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Powell for 5+ years, yes at times we have waited for 30 min. or so to be pulled back but after getting to know Dr. Powell and understanding that the reason we wait is due to the amount of time he spends with his patients we don't mind at all. Every time we see him he makes us feel at ease, from common cold to dealing with my teenage sons ADHD. I would recommend Dr. Powell to anyone that is seeking a family practice physician.

February 20th, 2015
Person
Dr. Powell was not professional. He made rude comments to me and told me to expect the worse. I was in for a hair transplant and he insisted that I was going to be using a coverup for the rest of my life. My hair loss is not even that serious, but he kept being pessimistic. I had to contact another doctor because they just stopped returning my emails. I had 3 procedures done with Dr Powell and other doctors that saw me told me that I was ripped off. I paid for over 2000 grafts and the new doctor told me that I didn't even get 2000 single hairs. The other doctors I saw are optimistic and tell me that I can get the results I want in one procedure. Also, while having my 3 procedures done in his office, the doctor did not work on me. A tech/assistant did all the work. This doctor has a horrible bed side manner and does not care about what you want. He cares about the money.. That's it..

September 15th, 2013
Pompous
N.P. was very nice and overall face to face staff was nice. However the follow through of getting prescriptions sent over to my selected pharmacy (Kroger) took several calls, e-mails and threat of reporting to Medical Board. In the meantime had to get relief from a walk in clinic ,, and yesterday I received a letter from Dr. Powell that he would no longer provide any medical services to me again.......as if I'd go back.

September 17th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Powell's since he started in Irving. He always takes time to listen. His staff is very professional. It is easy to get an appointment.

February 12th, 2011
NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!!
Not at all happy for now