A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Reese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Reese, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Reese has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lee Reese MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Reese practice?
- Dr. Charles Reese has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Reese practices Neurology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Neurologists.