A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spencer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spencer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Spencer, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Elder Abuse
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Memory Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Spencer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Spencer MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Charles Spencer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Charles Spencer practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.