A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Tucker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White River Medical Center
- Fulton County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Leanord Tucker MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Charles Tucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Tucker practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Cherokee Village, AR.
See Cherokee Village Family Physicians and Cherokee Village General Practitioners.