A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles La Monica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles La Monica is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles La Monica, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. La Monica graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 3 awards.
Dr. La Monica has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
- Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Bruce La Monica MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. La Monica practice?
- Dr. Charles La Monica has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles La Monica practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Milford, CT.
See Danbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.