A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles La Monica is Excellent. Dr. La Monica has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles La Monica, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. La Monica graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Miami. He has 2 awards.
Dr. La Monica has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. La Monica accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles La Monica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles B. La Monica practice?
Dr. Charles La Monica practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgefield, CT and New Milford, CT.
See Danbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carlo La Monica, Dr. Chas La Monica, Dr. Carl La Monica, Dr. Chuck La Monica