A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles La Rosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles La Rosa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. La Rosa
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. La Rosa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles La Rosa, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. La Rosa graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. La Rosa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Andrew La Rosa FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. La Rosa practice?
- Dr. Charles La Rosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles La Rosa practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Surgeons.