A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles La Rosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles La Rosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles La Rosa, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. La Rosa graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. La Rosa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Andrew La Rosa FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. La Rosa practice?
- Dr. Charles La Rosa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles La Rosa practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Islip Terrace, NY and Melville, NY.
See Bay Shore Surgeons.