A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles La Rosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles La Rosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles La Rosa, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. La Rosa graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. La Rosa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- St Catherine Of Siena Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. La Rosa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles A. La Rosa practice?
Dr. Charles La Rosa practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Islip Terrace, NY and Melville, NY.
See Bay Shore Surgeons.