A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles La Rosa, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm and Peripheral Vascular Diseases Peripheral Artery Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. La Rosa graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. La Rosa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Suffern
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. La Rosa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles La Rosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles A. La Rosa practice?
Dr. Charles La Rosa practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Melville, NY and Islip Terrace, NY.
See Bay Shore Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl La Rosa, Dr. Carlo La Rosa, Dr. Carlos La Rosa, Dr. Charley La Rosa