A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lago is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lago
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lago Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lago, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lago graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Lago has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Peter Lago MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Lago practice?
- Dr. Charles Lago has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Lago practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Surgeons.