A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lago is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lago, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lago graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Lago has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lago accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 28 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Lago practice?
Dr. Charles Lago practices Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, and General Practice near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL and Coral Springs, FL.
See Hollywood Surgeons and Hollywood General Practitioners.