A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lago is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lago, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lago graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Lago has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Peter Lago MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Lago practice?
- Dr. Charles Lago has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Lago practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL.
See Hollywood Surgeons.