A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lake is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lake
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lake Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lake, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lake graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lake has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Raymond Lake MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Lake practice?
- Dr. Charles Lake has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Lake practices Psychiatry near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Psychiatrists.