A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lamarca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lamarca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lamarca, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamarca graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lamarca has 9 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St. John's Queens Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Anthony Lamarca MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Lamarca practice?
- Dr. Charles Lamarca has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Lamarca practices Otolaryngology near Middle Village, NY.
See Middle Village Otolaryngologists.