A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lampe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lampe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lampe
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lampe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lampe graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lampe has 25 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lampe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Lampe practice?
- Dr. Charles Lampe has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Lampe practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors, Dallas Internists, and Dallas Cardiologists.