A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lampe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lampe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lampe graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lampe has 25 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lampe MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Lampe practice?
- Dr. Charles Lampe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Lampe practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.