A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lampe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lampe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lampe
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lampe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lampe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lampe graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lampe has 25 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lampe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Lampe practice?
- Dr. Charles Lampe has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Lampe practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians, Dallas Internists, and Dallas Cardiologists.