Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Lampe
Dr. Charles Lampe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Family Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lampe is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth and Medical City Dallas Hospital. Dr. Lampe has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Lampe has the following 5 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Lampe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Ricardo Guerra Jr
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Dallas, TX 0 mi27
Dr. Steven Meyer
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Dallas, TX 0 mi47
Dr. David Musselman
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Dallas, TX 0 mi31